<body> <body>



Wednesday, June 06, 2007 @ 23:41

i'm running around like a crazy girl trying to pack for church camp. leaving tmr and will be back on sunday. like every year, it's gonna be in malaysia. i am excited for this year's camp. maybe because of its theme. maybe because of the speaker. but i think it's largely because i'm prepared and i know that i'm gonna fall deeper in love with Jesus. pray for me guys :) thank you :)


Lord, it's gonna be out on friday. pass or fail, i know Your love for me is unfailing. help me embrace and give thanks in all circumstances because i know that it is Your will for me in Christ Jesus. Amen. :)


Profile.

eugenia
AMKPS.WSS.CJC
NTU-MSE-Hall 9-Campus Crusade for Christ
AMKMC-YF-CCM
Child of God
Dances for Him
Loves Jesus, My dearest family, YEPS, "Aunty" club ;)
Wants to lead a life that glorifies Jesus

Links.


My Walk with Jesus
My Multiply
Desmond.KaiSiong
Roger.Siming
Pei.Yupei
Sheena.FengYing
Uray
Esther.KaiJia
Clara.JingFang
Esther.Enling
Priscilla.Leshan
Weijin
Brian.Bai-An
Andrea.LeeQing
Enting.Elise
E-James.RuShan
Jason.YongSng
Jon.Hanyi

Tagboard.

Credits.

Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I
Brushes: I II


archives

February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 September 2007 October 2007