<body> <body>



Tuesday, April 24, 2007 @ 00:13

Sheena just send me this photo and it flooded me with memories.

I miss............

Those days when we just flip through the papers during breaks, to see what movies are available for us to catch after lesson.

Those days when we just ran to Bakerzinn in Paragon to satisfy our, or rather, my oreo cheesecake cravings.

Those times in the toilet in between lessons.

Those times in the morning in 2T20 before flag raising ceremony.


I miss those carefree JC and post JC days.....

Pinky, Sheena and Yupei.....thank you for all these years of friendship. i really hope that we can meet up soon. though it's always me that you girls "suan" during meet-ups, i totally enjoy the company of you girls :)

I miss you all. YEPS :)



Profile.

eugenia
AMKPS.WSS.CJC
NTU-MSE-Hall 9-Campus Crusade for Christ
AMKMC-YF-CCM
Child of God
Dances for Him
Loves Jesus, My dearest family, YEPS, "Aunty" club ;)
Wants to lead a life that glorifies Jesus

Links.


My Walk with Jesus
My Multiply
Desmond.KaiSiong
Roger.Siming
Pei.Yupei
Sheena.FengYing
Uray
Esther.KaiJia
Clara.JingFang
Esther.Enling
Priscilla.Leshan
Weijin
Brian.Bai-An
Andrea.LeeQing
Enting.Elise
E-James.RuShan
Jason.YongSng
Jon.Hanyi

Tagboard.

Credits.

Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I
Brushes: I II


archives

February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 September 2007 October 2007