<body> <body>



Monday, April 16, 2007 @ 02:36

I’m held by Your love,
upheld by Your strength;
On Your shoulders You bore me,
by Your faith I stand;
Cherished by You,
Lord,treasured in Your sight;
So close to Your heart,
held firm in Your hands.

Not by my wisdom,
not by my strength;
Gently You guide me,
lead me by Your hand;
Total surrender,
Jesus, I am Yours;
Now and forever,
in Christ I now stand.

So awesome is Your love,
so mighty is Your hand;
On eagle’s wings You carry me;
Your grace shall be my strength;
So perfect is Your love,
You sacrificed Your Son;
Amazing love reached out to me;
With joy to You I come.

Lord, help me to live, not for myself, but for You :)


Profile.

eugenia
AMKPS.WSS.CJC
NTU-MSE-Hall 9-Campus Crusade for Christ
AMKMC-YF-CCM
Child of God
Dances for Him
Loves Jesus, My dearest family, YEPS, "Aunty" club ;)
Wants to lead a life that glorifies Jesus

Links.


My Walk with Jesus
My Multiply
Desmond.KaiSiong
Roger.Siming
Pei.Yupei
Sheena.FengYing
Uray
Esther.KaiJia
Clara.JingFang
Esther.Enling
Priscilla.Leshan
Weijin
Brian.Bai-An
Andrea.LeeQing
Enting.Elise
E-James.RuShan
Jason.YongSng
Jon.Hanyi

Tagboard.

Credits.

Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I
Brushes: I II


archives

February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 September 2007 October 2007