<body> <body>



Sunday, April 08, 2007 @ 23:57

"The Father wrote His autograph upon a cross of shame,
With pen divine,
all dipped in blood,
Forgiven is Jesus' name."

got the above from Our Daily Bread yesterday. i thought it was so well written.


anyway, i'm exactly one month away to adulthood.
and guess what?
i'm gonna spend my last one month of youth MUGGING!

RARRRRR!!!!!



At the cross i bow my knee,
Where YOUR blood was shed for me,
There's NO greater Love than this.
Thank YOU Jesus =)


Profile.

eugenia
AMKPS.WSS.CJC
NTU-MSE-Hall 9-Campus Crusade for Christ
AMKMC-YF-CCM
Child of God
Dances for Him
Loves Jesus, My dearest family, YEPS, "Aunty" club ;)
Wants to lead a life that glorifies Jesus

Links.


My Walk with Jesus
My Multiply
Desmond.KaiSiong
Roger.Siming
Pei.Yupei
Sheena.FengYing
Uray
Esther.KaiJia
Clara.JingFang
Esther.Enling
Priscilla.Leshan
Weijin
Brian.Bai-An
Andrea.LeeQing
Enting.Elise
E-James.RuShan
Jason.YongSng
Jon.Hanyi

Tagboard.

Credits.

Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I
Brushes: I II


archives

February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 September 2007 October 2007