<body> <body>



Wednesday, April 25, 2007 @ 22:36

Before the paper begun, this was what YOU reminded me.
[Whenever I need healing
Jesus You're always there
Whenever the burden's too heavy to bear
You lift me up

Now I am safe under Your wings
Whenever I need You, oh Lord.

Your mercy never fails, Jesus
Your mercy never fails…]

Those words so clear.

The paper was a goner. I felt so lousy. Thank God for Anli who sent me straight back to my hall. Sheena gave me a hug. and it's such an irony. the song i sent her a couple of weeks ago to encourage her, actually encouraged me and spoke deeply to me. just as i step into the room, before the first tear could roll down my face, this song was played. i do not believe in coincidence. it was loud and clear. those words, pierced through my heart, and comforted me.
[When there's no where else to turn
All your bridges have been burned
Feels like you've hit rock bottom..
Don't give up it's not the end
Open up your heart again
When you feel like no one understands
Where you are...

Someone loves you
Even when you don't think so
Don't you know
You got me and Jesus
By your sideThrough the fight
You will never be alone
On your own
You got me and Jesus]

Thank you Lord for Your grace and mercy. thank you for being a faithful God. teach me to surrender. It's all Yours now. help me to trust. thank you Jesus. in Jesus name, amen.


Profile.

eugenia
AMKPS.WSS.CJC
NTU-MSE-Hall 9-Campus Crusade for Christ
AMKMC-YF-CCM
Child of God
Dances for Him
Loves Jesus, My dearest family, YEPS, "Aunty" club ;)
Wants to lead a life that glorifies Jesus

Links.


My Walk with Jesus
My Multiply
Desmond.KaiSiong
Roger.Siming
Pei.Yupei
Sheena.FengYing
Uray
Esther.KaiJia
Clara.JingFang
Esther.Enling
Priscilla.Leshan
Weijin
Brian.Bai-An
Andrea.LeeQing
Enting.Elise
E-James.RuShan
Jason.YongSng
Jon.Hanyi

Tagboard.

Credits.

Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I
Brushes: I II


archives

February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 September 2007 October 2007