<body> <body>



Thursday, February 22, 2007 @ 17:11

once again,
from Miss Lee's squashyellow........

[ode to eugenia

you ask me many rhetorical questions
you make me do silly things
you teach me many valuable lessons
you listen to my ramblings

so many times you make me happy
so many times i make you cry
but still you love me dearly
and still we don't know why

you make funny noises
you make buzzing sounds
you make monkey faces
you cause me to put on pounds

i love you.]

she wrote that specially for me. tell me, how can i not love her? =)

i realised that 90% of my entries has ANDREA's name in it la! tell me what is school life, without her?!

THANK YOU LORD FOR ANDREA =)


Profile.

eugenia
AMKPS.WSS.CJC
NTU-MSE-Hall 9-Campus Crusade for Christ
AMKMC-YF-CCM
Child of God
Dances for Him
Loves Jesus, My dearest family, YEPS, "Aunty" club ;)
Wants to lead a life that glorifies Jesus

Links.


My Walk with Jesus
My Multiply
Desmond.KaiSiong
Roger.Siming
Pei.Yupei
Sheena.FengYing
Uray
Esther.KaiJia
Clara.JingFang
Esther.Enling
Priscilla.Leshan
Weijin
Brian.Bai-An
Andrea.LeeQing
Enting.Elise
E-James.RuShan
Jason.YongSng
Jon.Hanyi

Tagboard.

Credits.

Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I
Brushes: I II


archives

February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 September 2007 October 2007