<body> <body>



Wednesday, February 14, 2007 @ 16:38

i have the world's greatest DADDY & MUMMY & BROTHER i tell you! am so blessed by them! they actually came all the way to NTU to "da-shao-chu" for eugenia! i told them dont need but they insist! their love language....acts of service....i'm very sure :) love them to bits!

was a teeny weeny bit disappointed when i open the door only to see my parents. they bluff me la! they say my bro chose not to come. before my mum could finish her sentence, my bro walked in! *wheeeeee*

[a little over due, but as promised....

no. 27 the great,
only after dusty lappie,
after dusty screen,
after those big feet,
after looking at fishes,
after feeding baby fishies,
after filling your tummy,
after brushing teeth.
bleah! =p ]

*winks*

Lord, THANK YOU FOR MY FAMILY! =)


Profile.

eugenia
AMKPS.WSS.CJC
NTU-MSE-Hall 9-Campus Crusade for Christ
AMKMC-YF-CCM
Child of God
Dances for Him
Loves Jesus, My dearest family, YEPS, "Aunty" club ;)
Wants to lead a life that glorifies Jesus

Links.


My Walk with Jesus
My Multiply
Desmond.KaiSiong
Roger.Siming
Pei.Yupei
Sheena.FengYing
Uray
Esther.KaiJia
Clara.JingFang
Esther.Enling
Priscilla.Leshan
Weijin
Brian.Bai-An
Andrea.LeeQing
Enting.Elise
E-James.RuShan
Jason.YongSng
Jon.Hanyi

Tagboard.

Credits.

Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I
Brushes: I II


archives

February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 September 2007 October 2007