<body> <body>



Wednesday, February 07, 2007 @ 14:00

ANDREA LEE QING is retarded la! she psycho-ed eugenia to do silly things...AGAIN! 10mins ago, when we're both in the shuttle bus on the way back to drea's room. both of us were sitting in the last row of the bus. drea psycho-ed me to jump as the bus travel over a hump!! and guess what? the following was what happened....

*front tyres hit the hump and eugenia jumps*
*eugenia turns over and exclaimed* : hey! how come u never jump!
*at this instant, back tyre hit the hump*
*drea jumps*: WHOA!!!!! (really loudly) HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
*drea was high above her seat!!*

cant believe we did this kinda stuff when we're bored. oh wells.... =)


Profile.

eugenia
AMKPS.WSS.CJC
NTU-MSE-Hall 9-Campus Crusade for Christ
AMKMC-YF-CCM
Child of God
Dances for Him
Loves Jesus, My dearest family, YEPS, "Aunty" club ;)
Wants to lead a life that glorifies Jesus

Links.


My Walk with Jesus
My Multiply
Desmond.KaiSiong
Roger.Siming
Pei.Yupei
Sheena.FengYing
Uray
Esther.KaiJia
Clara.JingFang
Esther.Enling
Priscilla.Leshan
Weijin
Brian.Bai-An
Andrea.LeeQing
Enting.Elise
E-James.RuShan
Jason.YongSng
Jon.Hanyi

Tagboard.

Credits.

Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I
Brushes: I II


archives

February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 September 2007 October 2007