<body> <body>



Sunday, January 28, 2007 @ 23:04

I love you Daddy! I love you Mummy! =)

My parents are so cute i tell you! they went cny goodies shopping today. when they got home, my mum excitedly arrange all the tidbits they bought and seeing that she's grinning from ear to ear, and is so proud of her own "masterpiece", i decided to coax her into taking a picture with it =) my dad gladly "jump" into the picture =p hah!


well well, this picture simply shows why eugenia's not getting any slimmer, esp this cny =p

love me for who i am :)

thank you Lord, for my parents =)


Profile.

eugenia
AMKPS.WSS.CJC
NTU-MSE-Hall 9-Campus Crusade for Christ
AMKMC-YF-CCM
Child of God
Dances for Him
Loves Jesus, My dearest family, YEPS, "Aunty" club ;)
Wants to lead a life that glorifies Jesus

Links.


My Walk with Jesus
My Multiply
Desmond.KaiSiong
Roger.Siming
Pei.Yupei
Sheena.FengYing
Uray
Esther.KaiJia
Clara.JingFang
Esther.Enling
Priscilla.Leshan
Weijin
Brian.Bai-An
Andrea.LeeQing
Enting.Elise
E-James.RuShan
Jason.YongSng
Jon.Hanyi

Tagboard.

Credits.

Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I
Brushes: I II


archives

February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 September 2007 October 2007