<body> <body>



Thursday, November 02, 2006 @ 15:37

Teeth Exercise!
"you look so yummy yummy,
i want to bite you bite you.
you look so yummy yummy,
can i bite you bite you.
you look so yummy yummy,
please let me bite you bite you.
you look so yummy yummy,
i'm gonna bite you......bite you!"

hah! who else will come up with such a "creative, wonderful, personalised and melodic" (i'm FORCED to typed it!), song?!?! no prize for whoever who guessed it right! dearest ANDREA! she came up with it while we were walking back to the library after lecture. i'm so blessed to have such a friend. ANDREA! you're the first person to write eugenia a personalised song!......am i suppose to go.......WHEEEEEEE PEEEEEEEEE~? hah! ;)

[*andrea: definitely! it's not everyday i come up with songs k =p]


Profile.

eugenia
AMKPS.WSS.CJC
NTU-MSE-Hall 9-Campus Crusade for Christ
AMKMC-YF-CCM
Child of God
Dances for Him
Loves Jesus, My dearest family, YEPS, "Aunty" club ;)
Wants to lead a life that glorifies Jesus

Links.


My Walk with Jesus
My Multiply
Desmond.KaiSiong
Roger.Siming
Pei.Yupei
Sheena.FengYing
Uray
Esther.KaiJia
Clara.JingFang
Esther.Enling
Priscilla.Leshan
Weijin
Brian.Bai-An
Andrea.LeeQing
Enting.Elise
E-James.RuShan
Jason.YongSng
Jon.Hanyi

Tagboard.

Credits.

Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I
Brushes: I II


archives

February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 September 2007 October 2007