<body> <body>



Saturday, September 30, 2006 @ 00:24

had a really good talk with Clara ("mamee") earlier on. i guess the amount of time spent together is important, but the quality is even more important. thank you for the really short but great time together earlier on.

i just had to blog this! i quote a sentence from her email "it means alot to me, really, that you love this obsessivecompulsivedepressed nut."!! hah! =)


sometimes i do wonder why i love her so much when most of the time she squash me by jumping ONto me, and slap my, erm...you know la! =p hah! (for those who doesnt know, it doesnt matter, really =p) (and for those who does, yea, that's just Clara =p) ;) but i'm glad to know you, sis :) May God con't to bless and prosper our friendship :)

alright, i'm declaring this on my blog, I LOVE YOU CLARA!!!! *beeeeg smile* =)

[disclaimer: pls dont be mistaken, we're both straight! ;) ]



Profile.

eugenia
AMKPS.WSS.CJC
NTU-MSE-Hall 9-Campus Crusade for Christ
AMKMC-YF-CCM
Child of God
Dances for Him
Loves Jesus, My dearest family, YEPS, "Aunty" club ;)
Wants to lead a life that glorifies Jesus

Links.


My Walk with Jesus
My Multiply
Desmond.KaiSiong
Roger.Siming
Pei.Yupei
Sheena.FengYing
Uray
Esther.KaiJia
Clara.JingFang
Esther.Enling
Priscilla.Leshan
Weijin
Brian.Bai-An
Andrea.LeeQing
Enting.Elise
E-James.RuShan
Jason.YongSng
Jon.Hanyi

Tagboard.

Credits.

Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I
Brushes: I II


archives

February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 September 2007 October 2007