<body> <body>



Friday, September 15, 2006 @ 00:34

God's blessed me with really sweet people! 2 sundays ago, Weijin got me a really sweet encourgment card plus marks and spencer's chocolate! Clara and Esta gave me chocos too! =D my roomie bought me chocos earlier this week too! no wonder eugenia's coming down with sore throat. =p heh! dearest Andrea made honey water for me today! she actually made it at home and brought a bottle of it to school! how sweet! :D these girls are such great blessings :) thank you Lord!

YMLC last weekend was great! will upload pics when i have more time.

came back and rush down to Pei's bday dinner last sunday! YUPEI ACTUALLY TEARED WHEN SHE SAW ME!!! (cos she didnt know i'll be back from the conference held in Batam on her bday. scheming eugenia told her she wun be back till monday =p) wheepee!! ;)

walking with Jesus :)


Profile.

eugenia
AMKPS.WSS.CJC
NTU-MSE-Hall 9-Campus Crusade for Christ
AMKMC-YF-CCM
Child of God
Dances for Him
Loves Jesus, My dearest family, YEPS, "Aunty" club ;)
Wants to lead a life that glorifies Jesus

Links.


My Walk with Jesus
My Multiply
Desmond.KaiSiong
Roger.Siming
Pei.Yupei
Sheena.FengYing
Uray
Esther.KaiJia
Clara.JingFang
Esther.Enling
Priscilla.Leshan
Weijin
Brian.Bai-An
Andrea.LeeQing
Enting.Elise
E-James.RuShan
Jason.YongSng
Jon.Hanyi

Tagboard.

Credits.

Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I
Brushes: I II


archives

February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 September 2007 October 2007