<body> <body>



Wednesday, June 07, 2006 @ 15:00

Went to work at tis ice cream cafe. for some reasons, i wouldnt mention the name of the place. for those who are interested, can ask me and i'll be more than willing to tell ya ;) scooping ice cream and making waffles were fun! the boss and his sister are really nice. went grocery shopping with the boss who apparently is an NTU grad! :)

Leaving for church camp tonight! erm...but i'm not set to go yet. i'm only 60% ready =p havent finish packing my bag. *oops* will do so after i've equipped my mp3 with sufficient songs to last me at least a huge part of the journey. travelling by coach to penang which will take roughly 10hrs!! anw, just for the information of those who are interested, i'll be away from tonight all the way till sunday night. if there's anything, i'm still contactable. just sms or buzz me. ;)

what's on Your mind?

I wanna sore with You :)


Profile.

eugenia
AMKPS.WSS.CJC
NTU-MSE-Hall 9-Campus Crusade for Christ
AMKMC-YF-CCM
Child of God
Dances for Him
Loves Jesus, My dearest family, YEPS, "Aunty" club ;)
Wants to lead a life that glorifies Jesus

Links.


My Walk with Jesus
My Multiply
Desmond.KaiSiong
Roger.Siming
Pei.Yupei
Sheena.FengYing
Uray
Esther.KaiJia
Clara.JingFang
Esther.Enling
Priscilla.Leshan
Weijin
Brian.Bai-An
Andrea.LeeQing
Enting.Elise
E-James.RuShan
Jason.YongSng
Jon.Hanyi

Tagboard.

Credits.

Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I
Brushes: I II


archives

February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 September 2007 October 2007