<body> <body>



Tuesday, June 27, 2006 @ 23:30

i havent packed my stuff! am leaving in about 48hours and i havent packed my stuff!! someone, anyone, scold me! =p i've been procrastinating like nobody's business =p i shall start packing tmr. oh, for those who still do not know (and are interested), i'll be leaving for Sydney on Friday moring, 0030hrs! will be away for 10days! :) *yaye*

attending Hillsong's Conference from the 3rd to the 7th of July! do keep us in prayer pls? those attending the conference are, Sherilyn, Lenny, Louis, Nelson, Judy! thanks in advance! :)

i'm in need of a break
and i think this hols plus conference
will be a good one.
to get away from everything
and run into Your presence.
Lord, embrace me :)


Profile.

eugenia
AMKPS.WSS.CJC
NTU-MSE-Hall 9-Campus Crusade for Christ
AMKMC-YF-CCM
Child of God
Dances for Him
Loves Jesus, My dearest family, YEPS, "Aunty" club ;)
Wants to lead a life that glorifies Jesus

Links.


My Walk with Jesus
My Multiply
Desmond.KaiSiong
Roger.Siming
Pei.Yupei
Sheena.FengYing
Uray
Esther.KaiJia
Clara.JingFang
Esther.Enling
Priscilla.Leshan
Weijin
Brian.Bai-An
Andrea.LeeQing
Enting.Elise
E-James.RuShan
Jason.YongSng
Jon.Hanyi

Tagboard.

Credits.

Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I
Brushes: I II


archives

February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 September 2007 October 2007