<body> <body>



Monday, May 08, 2006 @ 22:33

wanna thank so so so many people for making my day such a special one but i'm really tired. will blog again soon. for now, i just wanna thank God for my family and friends He's blessed me with.

last night, before i turned in, i was rattling off, thanking God for His blessings for the past 20years of my life when i actually heard the still small voice saying, "hey, slow down......Happy Birthday Eugenia". i was lost for words. tears just started streaming down. i couldnt stop tearing. i really couldnt. they were tears of joy! those words meant so so much to me. i wouldnt be who i am without Him. thank you Jesus! :)

nothing
beats hearing those words from you Lord.


Profile.

eugenia
AMKPS.WSS.CJC
NTU-MSE-Hall 9-Campus Crusade for Christ
AMKMC-YF-CCM
Child of God
Dances for Him
Loves Jesus, My dearest family, YEPS, "Aunty" club ;)
Wants to lead a life that glorifies Jesus

Links.


My Walk with Jesus
My Multiply
Desmond.KaiSiong
Roger.Siming
Pei.Yupei
Sheena.FengYing
Uray
Esther.KaiJia
Clara.JingFang
Esther.Enling
Priscilla.Leshan
Weijin
Brian.Bai-An
Andrea.LeeQing
Enting.Elise
E-James.RuShan
Jason.YongSng
Jon.Hanyi

Tagboard.

Credits.

Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I
Brushes: I II


archives

February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 September 2007 October 2007