<body> <body>



Saturday, April 22, 2006 @ 15:29

i thank God for the family He's blessed me with.

they're the people who are keeping me going. my brother has been a really good and powerful source of motivation and encouragement. thank you, Desmond :)

my MUMMY and DADDY has been looking after my welfare, making sure their princess doesnt go hungry =p, meeting her needs and always there to offer her a conforting hug, always there to love her =) i really really appreciate all that you all have done. thank you Daddy, Mummy, Desmond.



I LOVE YOU ALL... yes I do =)


Profile.

eugenia
AMKPS.WSS.CJC
NTU-MSE-Hall 9-Campus Crusade for Christ
AMKMC-YF-CCM
Child of God
Dances for Him
Loves Jesus, My dearest family, YEPS, "Aunty" club ;)
Wants to lead a life that glorifies Jesus

Links.


My Walk with Jesus
My Multiply
Desmond.KaiSiong
Roger.Siming
Pei.Yupei
Sheena.FengYing
Uray
Esther.KaiJia
Clara.JingFang
Esther.Enling
Priscilla.Leshan
Weijin
Brian.Bai-An
Andrea.LeeQing
Enting.Elise
E-James.RuShan
Jason.YongSng
Jon.Hanyi

Tagboard.

Credits.

Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I
Brushes: I II


archives

February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 September 2007 October 2007