<body> <body>



Thursday, April 13, 2006 @ 23:37

Celebrating 10 years.....Thank you for being part of my life.
Thank you for growing up together with me.
Thank you for always being there when I buzz.
Thank you for walking through thick and thin with me.
Thank you for all the silly things we did together which left such fond memories.
Thank you for knowing me so well, that I can just keep silent and you know what's on my mind.
Thank you for the times we spend together studying before exams.
Thank you for the times we spend together in class, in CCAs, and the multiple tuitions we attended together. (it's crazy! There was one year we see each other 24/7!!)

Thank you for adding so much fun, laughter and joy in my life.

Thank you Yupei, for the 10years of friendship. =)
(I pray for many more 10years to come)


Profile.

eugenia
AMKPS.WSS.CJC
NTU-MSE-Hall 9-Campus Crusade for Christ
AMKMC-YF-CCM
Child of God
Dances for Him
Loves Jesus, My dearest family, YEPS, "Aunty" club ;)
Wants to lead a life that glorifies Jesus

Links.


My Walk with Jesus
My Multiply
Desmond.KaiSiong
Roger.Siming
Pei.Yupei
Sheena.FengYing
Uray
Esther.KaiJia
Clara.JingFang
Esther.Enling
Priscilla.Leshan
Weijin
Brian.Bai-An
Andrea.LeeQing
Enting.Elise
E-James.RuShan
Jason.YongSng
Jon.Hanyi

Tagboard.

Credits.

Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I
Brushes: I II


archives

February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 September 2007 October 2007